What are the roaming Add Ons
Voice and SMS Add ons that you can buy and use when roaming within the EU
How much do the Add Ons cost?
- There are 2 Voice add ons
- 30 minutes - €8.13
- 60 minutes - €16.26
There are 2 SMS add ons
- 30 SMS - €3.05
- 60 SMS - €6.10
Who can get the roaming Add Ons?
The add ons are available to all post pay customers.
How do I add the Add Ons?
If your a choices plan customer please login into my account to add your preferred roaming add on.
For your travelling convenience you can also select a future date.
For customers on plans outside of choices who wish to purchase a roaming add on please click on Contact us
Alternatively all customers can drop into an O2 Store to discuss roaming add ons and any other roaming queries.
Do the Add Ons expire?
The add on remain active on the customer's account for 30 days therefore it is imperative they are added on the correct date of travel.
Adding too early could result in early deactivation.
You will receive confirmation once the add on is activated to your account.
- O2's daily 25Mb Roaming pass was launched in August 2012.
- The roaming data pass is for Post Pay customers only.
- You can text EUPASS to 50202 to Opt In and the pass will be applied within 24 hours.
- You will receive an alert confirming your data pass has been activated.
- Once this is applied to your account it stays and doesn't drop off unless you decide to opt out.
- Once you data roaming activity within the EU the €2 daily fee is applied.
- If customer doesn't use the full 25mb within 24 hours they are still charged €2.
- Should you use 25 Mb within allocated time (24 hours) they will revert to 61.5c per MB.